Registration Fee for 2017 Summer Programme (3 weeks)
1. For Chinese attendees, including attendees from Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Chinese Taipei:
(1) University Students: RMB 1,000; or
(2) University Teachers: RMB 2,000; or
(3) Others: RMB 3,000.
Please make the payment in RMB on the registration date at Xiamen.
2. For Non-Chinese attendees: USD 600. The registration fee should be paid to:
Beneficiary’s name: Xiamen University
Beneficiary’s bank: Bank of China Xiamen Branch
Beneficiary’s A/C No.: 428658381176
Remittance route (swift): BKCHCNBJ73A
Please indicate “Registration fee for Xiamen Academy” on the remittance note.
* Please note that the registration fee covers course materials, but does not cover any other expenses including but not limited to accommodation, transport, etc.
* For Non-Chinese attendees, payment shall be made once the attendee receives the notice of admission via email. Upon receiving the payment, Xiamen Academy will issue the formal admission letter.